Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weezy's Blogging...Thank God!

Has anyone else been curious as to h0w Lil Wayne is fairing in prison? I personally have been thinking about what must be a painful detox from the weed and the sizzurp. I can only imagine that they don't allow sizzurp in prison but even if they did the weed detox alone would be brutal. And it begs the question, what would a clear headed Weezy sound like? Well thankfully we no longer have to wonder because it appears as if he's blogging! I am choosing to believe it's actually him and not some PR person, even though let's be real, I don't think Weezy has a good grasp on things like grammar. Here's hoping the blog gets a bit more exciting and we can peak inside his craziness!

1 comment:

  1. This news bring a tear of joy to my eye. A world without the frequent ramblings of Weezy is not a world I want to live in.

    ReplyDelete